Governor’s Activities/ Accomplishments for February 13-19, 2017
- Flag Raising Ceremony sponsored by the Provincial Budget Office and Provincial Veterinarian Office2)
- Turned over an Ambulance worth Php 1.5 Million to the Bureau of Fire – Antique Office as received by OIC Provincial Fire Marshall Crosbee Gumawang at the front at the New Capitol;
- Awarded a check worth Php 100,000.00 to Supt. Jhon D. Montero, Warden, as aid to the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology- Antique for the purchase of CCTV to San Jose and Culasi District Jails;
- Handed out a check worth Php 100,000.00 to Mr. Jesus F. Escote, Jr. – Provincial Statistics Officer of the Philippine Statistics Authority Antique, as aid of the Provincial Government to the National Statistics Month Celebration, at the Governor’s Office;
- Attended to numerous official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño guests at the Governor’s Office;
- Attended to the Centennial Celebration of Ilonggo Freemasonry at Sea Garden Resort, Leganes, Iloilo.
Read more ...