February 20, 2017 (Monday)
- Flag Raising Ceremony sponsored by the Provincial Youth Affairs Office;
- Spearheaded the distribution of 5 to 10 sacks of rice (depending on the number of students from each school) to eight (8) different elementary schools in the province. The rice allotment is part of the school-based program of the Provincial Government through the Provincial Nutrition Council, headed by Dr. Leoncio Abiera, and the sacks of rice distributed are good for the month of March only;
- Received a 32-seater air-conditioned mini bus donated by a private sector, for the tourism program of the Provincial Government;
- As aid of the province to the malay- Ati Competition held during the 2016 Binirayan Festival, turned over checks worth Php 100,000.00 each, to the municipalities of Hamtic, Belison, Patnongon and Libertad;
- Met with Brgy. Capt. Raul Vista of Brgy. Jinalinan, Bugasong, who invited us to their Religious Fiesta on February 24, 2017, and for the inauguration of their Barangay Road.
- Took time to negotiate with two heirs of Israel family for the use of their private lot, located at the back of the EBJ Sports Complex, as an alternate route for the holding of Palarong Pambansa 2017;
- Attended to numerous official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño guests at the Governor’s Office.
February 21, 2017 (Tuesday)
- PEOPLE’S DAY – Served fifty-two (52) individuals. Nineteen (19) clients were given of financial assistance worth Php 124, 500.00; With free BP and random blood sugar (RBS) checkup as part of the administration’s People’s Day Program.
- Gave assistance to dialysis patient, Jouyance Sabigan, of Brgy, Sagua, Anini-y, Antique;
- Met with Mrs. Adela Evangelio & Ms. Catherine Viesca, representatives from the pHilippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), who had a courtesy visit at the Office of Governor;
February 22, 2017 (Wednesday)
- Courtesy visit of Mrs. Juanadita L. Rafanan, Senior Administrative Assistant 1- Office of the Ombudsman, at the Governor’s Office;
- CIDG Provincial Officer P/Chief Inspector R Guardaya & SPO2 Job Lujan, Intel/ Investigation Police Non- Commissioned Officer (PNCO), paid a courtesy visit at the Governor’s Office;
- Gave a dialysis treatment assistance to patient Adora B. Ducado from Bugasong, Antique;
- Attended to various official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño and other guests at the Governor’s Office;
February 23, 2017 (Thursday)
- Attended the Grand Opening of 2017 Panaet Tarambayaw- Sambayang Festival in Tobias Fornier’s Mayor, Jose Maria Fornier, Vice Mayor Rogelio Tajanlangit and SP Member Julius Cezar Tajanlangit;
- Distribution of 123 chickens to 41 Indigenous People (IP) beneficiaries from the upper barangays of the Municipality of Laua-an as part of the Provincial Government’s IP Livelihood Program. Present during the activity were Laua-an SB Members Melgar Durana & Dan Alamis, and Mr. Rexon Nodque In- Charge of IP Desk;
- Attended the Inter- Agency Meeting at Sumakwel Hall concerning the proposed water system, farm to market roads and livelihood in Antique. The Engineer’s Office, National Irrigation Administration and Office of the Provincial Agriculturist;
- Attended to numerous official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño and other guests at the Governor’s Office;
February 24, 2017 (Friday)
- Culasi Day
- Attended the celebration of Maninihon Festival 2017 at Tibiao, Antique;
- Graced the celebration of brgy. Jinalinan Annual Religious Fitesta and Inauguration of the newly- concreted Moscoso Road in Jinalinan, Bugasong, Antique.
- Gave 3 cows to Sacada
February 25, 2017 (Saturday)
- Gave AICS to 150 indigents – Barbaza, Culasi, Sebaste and Libertad
- Gave rice to the schools in the town of Culasi, Sebaste, Libertad as part of the malnutrition Program