- Flag Raising Ceremony sponsored by the Provincial Budget Office and Provincial Veterinarian Office2)
- Turned over an Ambulance worth Php 1.5 Million to the Bureau of Fire – Antique Office as received by OIC Provincial Fire Marshall Crosbee Gumawang at the front at the New Capitol;
- Awarded a check worth Php 100,000.00 to Supt. Jhon D. Montero, Warden, as aid to the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology- Antique for the purchase of CCTV to San Jose and Culasi District Jails;
- Handed out a check worth Php 100,000.00 to Mr. Jesus F. Escote, Jr. – Provincial Statistics Officer of the Philippine Statistics Authority Antique, as aid of the Provincial Government to the National Statistics Month Celebration, at the Governor’s Office;
- Attended to numerous official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño guests at the Governor’s Office;
- Attended to the Centennial Celebration of Ilonggo Freemasonry at Sea Garden Resort, Leganes, Iloilo.
February 14, 2017 (Tuesday)
- PEOPLE’S DAY – Served fifteen (15) individuals. Thirteen (13) clients were assessed while two (2) clients were given a financial assistance worth Php 6,500.00; With free BP and random blood sugar (RBS) check-up as part of the administration’s People’s Day Program.
- Attended to numerous official businesses, requests, and other numerous concerns of Antiqueños and other guests at the Governor’s Office;
February 15, 2017 (Wednesday)
- Attended to the Orientation/Reorientation for Partners/ Stakeholders in the implementation of DOLE Programs and Services for Sacadas at Regina’s Restaurant, San Jose, Antique;
- Received a Thank you Card and gifts from the pupils of Antique Integrated School in San Jose, Antique, who participated in the National Schools Press Conference (NSPC)- Elementary Level in Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur on January 22-25, 2017.
- Fern Marylle Delos Santos-(Grade V)
- Science and Technology Writing – Consolation Prize
- Mary Nicole Omanio (Grade V) Copy Reading and Headline Writing – Consolation Prize
- Earl Isaac Autajay (Grade VI) Photojournalism- Consolation Prize
3. Attended to various official businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueño and other guests at the Governor’s Office;
4. Graced the University of Antique (UA) Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) Unit’s Parade and Review and Presentation of Sponsors for Academic Year 2016-2017 at the University of Antique (UA) Parade Grounds, U.A. – Main Campus, Sibalom, Antique;
5. Joined the ‘Konsiyerto para sa Turismo’ joint affair of the Department of Tourism and the University of Antique in UA Campus, Sibalom, Antique.
February 16. 2017 (Thursday)
- Turned over boxes of medicines to Punong Barangay Eduardo Cabaya of Brgy. Panpanan II, the farthest Barangay of San Remigio, Antique, at the Governor’s Office. Present also was SB Member Pedro Francisco, Jr. of San Remigio.
- Distributed monetary assistance to eight (8) recipients of Aid to Individual in Crisis Situation (AICS) at the Governor’s Office;
- Presided the Local School Board Meeting held at Sumakwel Hall. Present were Schools Division Superintendent Reynaldo G. Gico and other Department Heads of the Provincial Government;
- Courtesy Visit of Mr. Ricky Dela Cruz- Branch Manager, and Ms. Ma. Theresa Salvilla- Account Executive, both from Philippine Airlines- Iloilo, at the Office of Governor. Talked with them on the possible operations of their company in case the Evelio B. Javier Airport will be operational;
- Attended to numerous businesses, requests, and other concerns of Antiqueños and other guests at the Governor’s Office.
February 17, 2017 (Friday)
- Culasi Day
- Attended the Coronation of 2017 Mr. and Ms. Loreto-Joaquin Delgado Elementary School at Badiang, San Jose, Antique.